Nothing short of a flaming revolutionary showdown: Seacompression is Saturday Oct. 4, 2014

Once again HEARTSINSPYRE ENTERTAINMENT has teamed with the SEATTLE FIRE GATE COMMUNITY to present an action packed all original half hour theatrical Fire Performance set inspired by the French Revolution happening 8:00-8:30pm ~ SeaCompression 2014 @ Kings Hall Seattle

Go to www.seacompression.org for event information 

Seattle Fire Gate

proud sponsors

You Are Welcome to TAKE PICS and video just email us copies! Please & Thank you


Performers Callboard is NOW Seattle Casting Calls

We here at Heartsinspyre Entertainment believe that information should be free! While we respect the rights of Juan to ask for donations for his time, however having been the director of a low budget production before we know how desperate one can be in seeking artists to fill our casting needs. We don't feel that information should come with a fee between the people who seek it and the people it belongs to and to demand starving artists' pay out of pockets only further alienates the elitism between the non-union, non-fiscal, non-profit, non-grant winning, waiting for the final opportunity to bloom or gain experience and learn community at large. This is just another example of greed causing gentrification. So in the true spirit of capitalism a new list has been made to be owned and operated by the community and will remain FREE FOREVER as no one person will have total control keeping it unbiased and neutral and only moderated for spam. Join us now by sending an email to SeattleCastingCalls-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

Post Casting Calls to SeattleCastingCalls@yahoogroups.com

Edit your settings on group home page

Once the list begins to grow an email will be sent out seeking Volunteer Moderators and feel free to make suggestion for improvement (positive only, please) to asraiya at gmail.com. 


Upcoming Performances

photo by Jason Renek
So this next week Asraiya will be performing Wednesday July 16th with The Cabiri in the cirque pre-show for Movies @ Marymoor Park walking on stilts and fire dancing, then again Thursday July 17th at Sandpoint with Cabiri once more for Movies @ Magnuson Park. Exciting!!

photo by Scott Butner 
Wed. July 16th ~ Redmond "Ferris Bueller's Day Off" 
Thurs. July 17th ~ Sand Point "The Lego Movie". 

Both are all ages, trivia/entertainment/gates open at 7pm. $5 tickets, parking is free at Magnuson park and $1 at Marymoor. Pets are welcome as well as blankets and chairs, bring money for local food & beverage vendors. 

Namaste. :) peace


Activating the Arts On Fire